Bonded Neodymium NdFeB Magnets for Motors
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.5 US $0.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Application: Electronic Products, Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Motor Magnet
- Coating: Black Epoxy,
- Size: Customized
- Tols: +/-0.02
- Transport Package: Paper Carton+Wood Case
- Origin: Hangzhou, China
- Shape: Block
- Grade: Bn-8,Bn-10,Bn-12
- Delivery Date: 7 Days
- Trademark: SensMag
- Specification: ROHS, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8505110090
1. Is Bonded Neodymium material an alternative for ceramic magnets when greater performance is needed?
Bonded Neodymium material produces almost twice as much flux density as anisotropic ceramic magnets (grades 5-8), so substituting Bonded Neodymium material is a fairly safe way to extract greater performance from a device. Resistance to demagnetization for Bonded Neodymium material is also twice that of ceramic, so the bonded neodymium part can be half as thick as the ceramic magnet without a loss of performance. If possible, the steel parts onto which the bonded neodymium magnet is mounted should be twice as thick to carry the additional flux efficiently.
2. What is the maximum service temperature of bonded neodymium material?
The maximum would be 150 °C (300 °F), because the bonder holding the magnet together softens.
3. What is the minimum thickness that a bonded neodymium magnet can be pressed to?
Thin wall ring is our superior products. Answer as a general rule, figure on <0.060''(approximately 1.5mm), the most thin ring we have made is 0.6 mm.
4. What kind of uniformity can we expect from vast magnet bonded neodymium magnet material?
Magnetic uniformity often exceeds the MMPA standard of +/-8% but every job is different so don't use this for every case. Within a specific lot of material, the uniformity will be very good, but lot-to-lot variations will at a minimum meet the MMPA standards.
5. What manufacturing process variables affect bonded neodymium material uniformity?
Pressure & density variations and wear of the tool. The magnetizing fixture can be a factor as well.
6. What tolerances can be held on a pressed bonded neodymium part?
For the initial run for a new tool, figure on +/-.005''. After the characteristics of the new tooling is figured out, the tolerances can shrink to +/-0.02''.
7. Why are injection molded magnets weaker than compression molded magnets?
Compression molded magnets have much more magnet material in them than injection molded magnets, so they are inherently stronger. Compression molded magnets are made from a mixture with a high concentration of magnet powder and a small amount of epoxy as a binder. This mixture is then compressed to a high density before curing the epoxy. Injection molded magnets are made by mixing the magnet powder with a plastic that is liquid enough to inject into a mold, and pressures are lower, so injection molded parts have a much lower concentration of magnetic powders and are therefore weaker.
8. Why should i convert to bonded neodymium magnet material?
Bonded neodymium magnets can increase performance or reduce the size of devices made from anisotropic ceramic (grades 5-8) magnets. Bonded neodymium material provides almost two times the flux and resistance to demagnetization. Substituting bonded neodymium magnets then give 4 times greater energy density if substituted directly, of the bonded neodymium based device can be significantly smaller than its ceramic counterpart. Bonded Neodymium material i also isotropic, so it can be magnetized in any desired direction. Bonded neodymium magnets are made from a compression molded material, so it can be molded to finished size as opposed to ceramic, which suffers shrinkage, and must be ground after pressing and firing. Some sinterd Sm-Co devices are in efficient and could perform as well at a lower cost by substituting a pressed-to-size bonded neodymium part.
Typical Magnetic Performance Range for Bonded NdFeB Magnets
For package of Bonded Magnet
1. The size of carton is: 33X25X18CM
2. Gross weight of each carton is LESS than 15KG
3.There is standard export packge for sea and air shipment
For delivery time of Bonded Magnet
10-15days for sample
20-25days for large quantity
1: Over 15 years in manufacturing magnets, Our people are specialized in drawing reading, maching,heat treatment, testing ,packing.
2. Our 99% products are exported to European and USA markets,we are very experienced in controling quality,solving problems and selecting magnet materials.
3. We have many finished or half-finished products in our stock , it will help you to get the magnets in shorter time.
4. We are located in Hangzhou, near to the Shanghai air port and sea port. The traffic is very convenient.
Hangzhou SensMag Magnetics Co., Ltd. is one of the professional manufacturers of permanent magnets in China. With an experienced team, SensMag is more specialized in producing various kinds of permanent magnets, including Sintered & Bonded NdFeB, Cast & Sintered Alnico, SmCo Magnets , Magnetic Assemblies.
In order to satisfy our customer's needs, SensMag is focused on quality control with continuous improvements on all manufacturing processes and provides the most competitive prices based on domestic resources. Customized magnets are always available here.
Our magnets are widely used in magnetic motors, brakes, couplings, offices, teaching, automotive instruments, medical equipments, wind-power generation, aerospace and military industries.
FAQ1: How long will you give me the reply?
we will contact you within 4 hours as soon as we can.
2: Could I get a sample?
Yes,we are willing to provide our customers new samples.
3: How about the quality of the magnets?
We have the certification of ISO and ROSH.
4: How is the price?
As we insist on the quality is the most important,we will provide the best quality of magnets,but not the lowest price, we can do our best to quote you a reasonable price.
5: Could you provide me the shortest lead time?
We have half finshed or materials in our stock,if you really need urgently,we will try our best to satisfy you.