Customized Block Permanent Ceramic Ferrite Magnet with RoHS
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Certification: RoHS, ISO9001, ISO9001, SGS, RoHS
- Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy: Anisotropic Magnet
- Shape: Block
- Tolerance: +/-0.10
- Transport Package: Paper Carton+Wooden Case
- Origin: Hangzhou, China
- Type: Permanent
- Application: Speaker Magnet, Industrial Magnet, Solenoid, Motor Magnet
- Delivery Date: 10days
- Trademark: Sensmag
- Specification: 150x150x10
- HS Code: 8505110030
Ceramic (Ferrite) Permanent Magnets
Are composed of strontium carbonate and iron oxide. They are charcoal gray in color and usually appear in forms of blocks, discs, rings, cylinders and sometimes arcs for motors.
Applications of Ceramic Magnets:
- High intrinsic coercive force
- Tooling is expensive
- Least expensive material compared to alnico and rare earth magnets
- Limited to simple shapes due to manufacturing process than rare earth
- Finishing requires diamond cutting or grinding wheel
- Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
- Most common grades of ceramic are 1, 5, and 8 (1-8 are possible)
- Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic material available
Applications of Ceramic Magnets:
Speaker magnets, DC brushless motors, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetos used on lawnmowers and outboard motors, DC permanent magnet motors (used in cars), Separators (separate ferrous material from non-ferrous), Magnetic assemblies designed for lifting, holding, retrieving and separating.
For a pressed material, tolerance on the thickness (direction of magnetization) is ± .005. Other dimensions are ± 2.5% or ± .010, whichever is greater. According to IMA standards, visual imperfections such as hairline cracks, porosity and minor chips are commonly found in sintered metallic magnets. A chipped edge is considered acceptable if no more than 10% of the surface is missing. Cracks are acceptable as long as they do not extend across more than 50% of pole surface.
Magnetizing and Handling:
Ceramic magnet material is extremely brittle and can chip or break if dropped on a hard surface or if allowed to "jump at" and attracting object. Handle with care. The weakest grade of ceramic material is grade 1, which is typically non-oriented. Grade 5 and 8 are oriented ceramic material. Grade 8 is the strongest ceramic magnet material available. When making magnetic assemblies with ceramic, it is typically easier for production purposes to magnetize the product after
Products:Promotional motors block Ferrite magnet
Material:Ferrite Permanent Magnet
Shapes:Ring, disk, block, segment, cylinder and so on; customized made.
A low cost alternative to other magnetic materials, offers relatively high operating temperatures and good resistance to corrosion & demagnetization.
However, it has lower energy levels (Br) and is brittle in nature.
DC motors, Louder-speaks, Magnetic Separators, Automotive Sensors, Educations, etc.
1: Over 10 years in manufacturing magnets, Our people are specialized in drawing reading, maching,heat treatment, testing ,packing.
2. Our 99% products are exported to European and USA markets,we are very experienced in controling quality,solving problems and selecting magnet materials.
3. We have many finished or half-finished products in our stock , it will help you to get the magnets in shorter time.
4. We are located in Hangzhou, near to the Shanghai air port and sea port. The traffic is very convenient.
Hangzhou SensMag Magnetics Co., Ltd. is one of the professional manufacturers of permanent magnets in China. With an experienced team, SensMag is more specialized in producing various kinds of permanent magnets, including Sintered & Bonded NdFeB, Cast & Sintered Alnico, SmCo Magnets , Magnetic Assemblies.
In order to satisfy our customer's needs, SensMag is focused on quality control with continuous improvements on all manufacturing processes and provides the most competitive prices based on domestic resources. Customized magnets are always available here.
Our magnets are widely used in magnetic motors, brakes, couplings, offices, teaching, automotive instruments, medical equipments, wind-power generation, aerospace and military industries.
FAQ1: How long will you give me the reply?
we will contact you within 4 hours as soon as we can.
2: Could I get a sample?
Yes,we are willing to provide our customers new samples.
3: How about the quality of the magnets?
We have the certification of ISO and ROSH.
4: How is the price?
As we insist on the quality is the most important,we will provide the best quality of magnets,but not the lowest price, we can do our best to quote you a reasonable price.
5: Could you provide me the shortest lead time?
We have half finshed or materials in our stock,if you really need urgently,we will try our best to satisfy you.